One-Eighty Degrees

The worlds topsy-turvy,its upside-down. And i don't like it. I'm no big shot who can change the world. The least i can do is, make things look right even the wrong way.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time to get quirky!

I'm crazy. A lot of people will vouch for that. But I like keeping things simple. Of late, things are slightly beginning to get complicated. College life, i guess. But then, I decided to make things simple for once, atleast for my blog. So here's what you need to know to view my next 180.
  1. Plurals can be spelt with a 'z' instead of an 's'. Like you can spell boys as 'Boyz'.
  2. Vodafone ad experience. (Crazy huh? I told you!)
  3. Ability to appreciate simplicity
  4. sense of humour

What do you see in the picture?
Answer:
PS: Please comment even if you're gonna swear. In this world, Feedback is everything !Good day!

2 comments: