One-Eighty Degrees

The worlds topsy-turvy,its upside-down. And i don't like it. I'm no big shot who can change the world. The least i can do is, make things look right even the wrong way.

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm blogging!

I'm surprised I shunned my laziness, and actually created this. Well, i have this passion, you can call it uncommon, for creating ambigrams, or one-eighties, as i prefer to call them. Inspired by John Langdon, who I think has a brain that was born for making 180s, i started making them.Well, Im no hot-shot digital image maker, so all my 180s are hand made with ball point pens, pencils, anything I can grab hold of. This is the easiest way I can show them to you. Thanks, Blogger. Posts will come soon. Okay I dont know if this is lame, but yeah, good NOON. :P <That's a self-born ambigram>

3 comments:

  1. nice!.. 'make things look right even the wrong way'!..:)!! that was a very good opening shot to set off in the blogging world!:)

    ReplyDelete